Level 3 Award in Education & Training (QCF) – City & Guilds
The purpose of the City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Education & Training (QCF) course is to provide individuals with an introduction to teaching and training adult learners.
The Award is for new entrants who do not have prior teaching experience or qualifications and especially suits those individuals who are already working within their chosen environment and are wishing to gain official qualifications.
Employers in certain sectors will require individuals to have gained this qualification prior to offering employment.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification; however, a good standard of literacy is required.
- It will ideally suit those who have the potential to study at this level, which has the same level of demand as that of study for
Delivery methods & course duration:
The duration of the City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Education & Training (QCF) course is 4 days intensive classroom based training plus pre-course assignment work and self-study.
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training;
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education; and
- Understanding assessment in education and training.
0800 – 1630 hrs.
£480.00 (inclusive of VAT)