City & Guilds & Highfield
HZL offers Close Protection training for both service leavers and those already operating within the Private Security Industry.
Close Protection Operatives (CPO) must be capable of operating in a diverse number of situations ranging from remote, hostile environments through to the corporate and executive world. Our course will comprehensively cover all of the competencies required to deal with any given situation whilst also providing valuable insight into the role of a CPO.
- Full SIA requirements met.
- Trainers include operational CPO’s from the hostile, military and executive close protection sectors.
- All equipment provided (excluding laptops).
- 24 hour CP qualified Course Manager to assist with information, advice and support.
HZL Close Protection Medical Module:
- Level 3 Award in First Aid (QCF).
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Ballistic & Blast Trauma.
- Scenario based training assessment covering hostile environment and commercial situations.
The Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection (QCF) is delivered over an intensive 15 day non-residential course at either our Derby or Catterick training venue which offers fully equipped modern classroom facilities and realistic outdoor scenario locations.
The course combines both theoretical and practical training with on-going assessment and culminates in two fully operational exercises conducted in the public domain.
Dependent on exercises being completed.
The Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection (QCF) is delivered over an intensive 15 day non-residential course at either our Derby or Catterick training venue.
£2160.00 (inclusive of VAT)