Level 2 Conflict Resolution & Personal Safety (QCF) – CIEH
The Level 2 Award in Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety (QCF) qualification will benefit any person who has to deal with the public or colleagues within the private or public sector.
It will help staff and managers recognise potential problems before they arise whilst encouraging them to develop skills to help defuse conflicts before they escalate into serious violent incidents. Work related violence is on the increase and employers have a duty of care to provide a safe work environment free from conflict and aggression.
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to understand and enable them to protect themselves in the face of confrontational behaviour.
- An introduction to conflict resolution and personal safety
- The law in relation to controlling conflict and violence in the workplace
- How to assess the risks of violence
- Appropriate methods to de-escalate confrontational situations
- The importance of personal safety
The duration of the Level 2 Award in Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety (QCF) qualification is 1 day.
Assessment is by a multi choice question paper and practical scenario tasks.
0800 – 1630 hrs.
1 day .
£96.00 (inclusive of VAT)