Level 2 Award in Customer Services (QCF)
The Level 2 Award in Customer Service (QCF) offers individuals the opportunity to study the principles of customer service in a variety of settings. It concentrates on the core essential areas which are likely to be required on a day to day basis in the delivery of customer service in all businesses and which will underpin future studies in this area.
Candidates will develop an understanding of the qualities and interpersonal skills required to deliver good customer service and learn how to adapt and apply these to dealing with customers with different needs in a variety of situations. They will gain an understanding of the impact of customer service on the organisation’s reputation, and the importance of the organisational policies and procedures in place and how they affect the service deliverer.
- Candidates will be expected to:
- Identify organisational standards, policies and procedures
- Apply knowledge to solve customer queries and complaints
- Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills required to deal with different types of customers
- Record and use customer information according to current legislation
- Create questions suitable for gathering customer feedback
The Level 2 Award in Customer Service (QCF) is delivered as a 1 day classroom based training session.
Assessment is through a written question booklet which includes theory and practical tasks.
0800 – 1630 hrs
1 day classroom based
£500.00 (inclusive of VAT)